webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] JSF2.0 Ajax not work properly

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:27:00 -0700

ui:repeat, eh? I was just wondering what issues we'd hit with that and
ajax yesterday. I'll write some tests. And select* is also fraught,
for ajax - so the combo of the two breaking isn't so shocking. Is this
Beta2?

if you can trim it down to less than 300 lines, let me know - more than
that, and it'll probably be quicker to just write my own tests.

Jim