webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] f:ajax event attribute won't accept expression

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:38:49 -0700

Sorry I was so terse earlier - I was waiting for the train, and wasn't
sure when I'd get to email again.

But to answer the second part of your question:

> On Jun 2, 2009, at 8:01 AM, Paulo Cesar Reis <casmeiron_at_gmail.com
> <mailto:casmeiron_at_gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Also I’m wondering whether I can use f:param tag to define properties
>> for validators, like:
>> <f:validator validatorId=”javax.faces.Length”>
>> <f:param name=”minimum” value=”1” />
>> <f:param name=”maximum” value=”3” />
>> </f:validator>
>>
>> Whether not, how can I accomplish the desired behavior?

I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. Shouldn't
<f:validateLength maximum="15" minimum="6"/> work?

But, though I'm not 100% positive, I don't think validate handles
params. But that isn't necessary in your example, is it?

Jim