webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Want to Jump to the Bottom of very large page of JSF while clicking a link

From: Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blattman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:35:34 -0700

1. put your named anchors wherever you want on the page.
2. in your bean, create a property, "loc"
3. define the JS method,

function focus(loc) {
     if (loc != null) {
         href = '#loc'+loc;
         window.location.href = href;
     }
}

4. put a call to your JS method on the page

focus('#{myBean.loc}');

5. add action listeners for your link clicks that set "loc" appropriately