webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Browser shows source of .jsp file. Why?

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:07:24 -0700

This sounds like a Tomcat question - for that, your best bet is the
Tomcat forums.

But offhand (if I understood your question) it sounds like the server is
serving the jsp file as text/plain, with no JSP processing, and without
telling the browser that it's actually html. (Meaning, you need to ask
your hosting company if they've enabled JSP or not.)