webtier@glassfish.java.net

h:outputScript and scripts in signed jar.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:31:15 PDT

Suppose one has a situation when a signed jar is needed. Usually these are referenced via
jar:http://www.domain.com/secure-scripts/secure.jar!/script.js
note the extra "jar:" prefix and an extra "!/script.js" suffix (it leads to a unable to found resource warning)
Is this tag and resource system capable of handling such cases?

Now I'm using a workaround like:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jar:#{facesContext.externalContext.requestContextPath}/resources/js.jar!/script.js"/>
I'm lucky that I can just reference it once in the template page of my application.
[Message sent by forum member 'nzinoviev' (nzinoviev)]