webtier@glassfish.java.net

Using h:commandButton with h:dataTable using JSF (mojarra-1.2_12) & Tomcat6

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:46:13 PDT

I am trying to use h:commandButton along with h:dataTable on request scope of backing bean using JSF Version-(mojarra-1.2_12) and Tomcat 6.0.18.

I have seen this issue reported earlier on several Sun forums and they had temporary solution as using as "session" scope for backing bean instead of request scope

Link for Earlier forums:
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=549675&start=0

Does anyone on this forum came across with such an issue recently and suggest any alternate solutions with code example.

I appreciate your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'webdev99' (webdev99)]