webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Question about Jim Driscoll's Ajax EditText Component Example

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 08:56:22 -0800

That makes sense - you haven't told the component that it's supposed to
be expecting a method. The fact that you were calling jsf.ajax.request
twice confused me, and distracted me from that.

To see how to call a listener in a component, see here:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/driscoll/archive/2008/12/jsf_20_wiring_u_1.html