webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Question about Jim Driscoll's Ajax EditText Component Example

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:50:34 -0800

Since my example doesn't use an Ajax tag, and it does work (I checked it
a couple weeks ago), it's hard to say what's going wrong.

In my example, the ajax call happens in the submitButton method.

Why are you adding the tag?

That aside, an NPE is almost always a bad thing - I'd like to know
exactly how you tickled that, so I can reproduce it and fix it. It
would seem to be an error in our error reporting.

Jim