webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Re: Sun Java Creator 2 - Calendar not working on Feb 2009?!?!

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:26:32 -0800

To repeat my earlier email - this forum is where the folks who work on
the Java EE Webtier hang out.

Unfortunately, the Creator widget code isn't code we're responsible for,
I don't think it's even code any of us have ever read, so we can't help
you here.

 From my message of yesterday:

The bug you're talking about is in code that we (over in the Java EE
Webtier) don't actually handle - that code is maintained over at
https://woodstock.dev.java.net/index.html