webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] Composite components in JSF 2.0 - Retargeted

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:03:21 PST

 actionListeners

There is indeed a bug hear that David Geary found, which I have just fixed. If your composite
component implementation section includes a naming container, and you have components
within that naming container that you want to expose as attached object targets to the using page,
then you're out of luck.

This is due to a bug in the implementation of the attached object target searching code.

I've fixed it in the latest Mojarra trunk.

Thanks for your continued interest!

Ed
[Message sent by forum member 'edburns' (edburns)]