webtier@glassfish.java.net

Sun Java Creator 2 - Calendar not working on Feb 2009?!?!

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:17:48 PST

Hi there,
Somehow the Calendar Component not working for Feb 2009. I was caught by this!
The component initialized with today's date. When I tried to click the pop-up image, it doesn't works as usual and nothing pop-up.

However, it pop-up after I empty the textField but the pick fields are wrong for Jan, March and so on...

If you observe closely, the number of rows are always 5 inclusive(the day title) which suppose to be 6 rows.

Urgent please help!

regards,
airqq
[Message sent by forum member 'airqq' (airqq)]