webtier@glassfish.java.net

JSF Mojarra source code - two methods for the same purpose, why?

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:57:18 PST

I downloaded the sources of Mojarra project 1.2_09 and foud two methods doing the same thing in my opinion:

- in [b]com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.HTMLBasicRenderer[/b]: [i]protected void encodeRecursive(FacesContext context, UIComponent component) throws IOException[/i]

- in [b]javax.faces.component.UIComponent[/b]: [i]public void encodeAll(FacesContext context) throws IOException[/i]

Is there a reason?

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'vladbalan' (vladbalan)]