webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2.0: MalformedURLException in FaceletTaglibConfigProcessor

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:40:08 PST

I might add, that the stuff I wanted to throw into a Facelets page as a Facelets tag worked out just fine as a composite tag, which I'm now using more or less in the way I intended. It just so happens that this tag is something that could be useful as a full-fledged UIComponent, so no harm done.

However, I'm still curious as to why the problems with

<tag>
    <tag-name>foo</tag-name>
    <source>foo.xhtml</source>
</tag>

Specifically, with the contents of <source></source>. Did this get zapped in JSF 2.0? :-)

Arved Sandstrom
[Message sent by forum member 'arveds' (arveds)]