webtier@glassfish.java.net

servlet/jess :Jess reported an error in routine Jesp.parsePattern.

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:59:56 PST

hi,
i developpe an web application which use a servlets intgrate exspert system(jess).my applet excuted perfectly when asking a servlets.
but with some slowly,this a first matter.

which a best architecture for reduce this time ?

i have other problem is between a tomcat and jess,exactely in a clp file .that's why a i ask a question why this same file run without a problem in sample application(non client-server).

and this error is apear when i run a web application:
>Jess reported an error in routine Jesp.parsePattern.
>Message: No such slot is-a-name in template MAIN::object at token 'is-a-name'.
>Program text: ( defrule symptomes-sans-redandance ( object ( is-a-name at line 20 in file EquSym.clp

so i study a jess code for a probable error , i welcom u for any suggestion .

thks.
[Message sent by forum member 'jhed' (jhed)]