webtier@glassfish.java.net

Re: [webtier] _at_EJB in JSF backing bean on Websphere 6.1

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:26:52 PST

Hi Ryan,

I read that interesting blog of yours and it is what triggered my original question. I know that injection providers exist for Tomcat, Jetty, and Glassfish and also that BEA created one for Weblogic some time ago, but I cannot find one for Websphere and wondered if anybody was aware of an injection provider existing or being created for Websphere.

I looked briefly at the injection source in the JSF RI code to see if it would be possible to create a simple one but have not got far.

Thanks

Martin
[Message sent by forum member 'mjdenham' (mjdenham)]