webtier@glassfish.java.net

Exception thrown during phase execution

From: <webtier_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 13:43:15 PDT

Hello!

I am new to a lot of this - using Tomcat 6, Java 1.6.0_07 and have downloaded the mojarra jsf-*-1.2.9 libraries. In general everything is working, but I am seeing the following error in the log (running from within Eclipse Ganymede):

SEVERE: JSF1054: (Phase ID: RENDER_RESPONSE 6, View ID: /secure/ecobee1.jsp) Exception thrown during phase execution: javax.faces.event.PhaseEvent[source=com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl_at_3a586d]

I am mystified - I don't know what is causing the error, and there is no stack trace or additional information available.

Is there a way to up the debugging level to get more information on what is causing the exception?

Any help and tips is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

parki...
[Message sent by forum member 'whatevernot' (whatevernot)]