users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] GlassFish project wiki pages have moved

From: Ed Bratt <ebratt_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 20:20:44 -0700

This is a head's up that the content of the GlassFish project wiki has
been moved to https://glassfish.java.net/wiki-archive. A redirect will
be provided from the current wiki
https://wikis.oracle.com/display/GlassFish for some period of time.

Please take a moment to have a look at the new wiki home page
<https://glassfish.java.net/wiki-archive.html>. We have provided a local
search so you can continue to find content and resources. Further, we
have been able to improve many of the content links (though there is
plenty of work remaining in this regard).

We recommend you update any bookmarks you may have locally. You can
update your legacy link or bookmark, which will look something like

    http[s]://wikis.oracle.com/display/glassfish/[pagename]

by replacing it with with

    https://glassfish.java.net/wiki-archive/[pagename].html

If you can't find the page you are looking for, try searching the page
index <https://glassfish.java.net/wiki-archive/original-index.html>.

Moving forward, we intend to introduce new Java EE 8 content from the
Oracle Technical Network, Community space
<https://community.oracle.com/welcome>. We will provide additional
details when they are available.

Thank you for your continued interest in the GlassFish project.