users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Glassfish 4 jk connector configration file

From: Liedy, Jonathan <jliedy_at_fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:54:33 +0000

Howdy y'all.

Currently, I've got a Glassfish 4 cluster with a single instance up and running with an ajp connection port being successfully used. I'm attempting to use the "automagic" jk-configuration-file setup but seem to have a bit of an issue as no file is being generated.

The appropriate configuration is being set as per the documentation and the relevant line in the domain.confg file is:
<network-listener protocol="http-listener-1" jk-enabled="true" port="${AJP_PORT}" name="ajp-listener-1" thread-pool="http-thread-pool" jk-configuration-file="${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/config/glassfish-jk.properties" transport="tcp"></network-listener>

I've tried a couple different directories with no success. There are already applications deployed to the cluster and function well when using the manually configured uriworkermap file. I get no errors in the log files. I've not found anything using my Google-Fu to give any glimpse into a solution.

Thanks,

Jonathan Liedy
Middleware Administrator
The Florida State University