users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: GlassFish application deploy error

From: Petr Hadraba <hadrabap_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:01:43 +0200

Hello,

The problem you’re facing is in the configuration of JDBC Connection Pool, then JDBC Data Source and therefore this exception. Take a look at your configuration. Basically, the database has to be configured properly in Glassfish first before deployment (all JDBC drivers in the lib/ folder) then a proper mapping from application-specific-JNDI-names to container’s-global-JNDI-names has to be configured in web.xml and/or glassfish-web.xml.

Give a stack-trace and let’s see.

Cheers,

PETR