users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: gf 4.1 asadmin problems

From: Petr Hadraba <hadrabap_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:31:04 +0100

Hello Sir,

which version are you using? And which version?

My configuration is default Glassfish 4.1 without any patches. As follows:

Petrs-MacBook-Pro:bin petr$ ./asadmin
Use "exit" to exit and "help" for online help.
asadmin> list-jndi-entries
ejb: com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.TransientContext
java:global: com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.TransientContext
jdbc: com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.TransientContext
com.sun.enterprise.container.common.spi.util.InjectionManager: com.sun.enterprise.container.common.impl.util.InjectionManagerImpl
concurrent: com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.TransientContext
UserTransaction: com.sun.enterprise.transaction.startup.TransactionLifecycleService$2
jms: com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.TransientContext
Command list-jndi-entries executed successfully.
asadmin> list-jndi-resources
Command list-jndi-resources executed successfully.
asadmin> list-file-users
Command list-file-users executed successfully.
asadmin> list-applications
Nothing to list.
No applications are deployed to this target server.
Command list-applications executed successfully.
asadmin> version
Version = GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 4.1 (build 13)
Command version executed successfully.
asadmin>

Cheers,

PETR