users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Updated SSL certificate but browser still shows as invalid

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:44:34 -0600 (CST)

We are having a similar problem. I installed Glassfish 3.1.2.2 and added my
certificates to server.keystore. I then went into Glassfish admin and for the
listener set the nickname to apex and keystore to server.keystore. However,
when I go to the web page via ssl, it states there is a problem with the
certificate - I said to continue. When the next page comes up, it shows a
certificate error. I click on the message and it shows a valid cert date of
today through the next 10 years - no way. Where is this coming from. I did
this by following the Glassfish v3.1.2 and SSL by the Java Dude weblog. Any
ideas?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jbeckstrom']