users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: JMS host with multiple IP adresses

From: Steven Siebert <smsiebe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:03:49 -0400

Always something. =) OK, no additional application software...can you
perhaps leverage a OS port forwarding feature (ie iptables)? I assume you
have to open a port for your JMS anyway...I realize you're looking for an
official comment from the GF team, which I can't provide...just trying to
get you past your problem so you have a happy client =).

The GF code is available, too, and really not very daunting (fairly
intuitive project structure)...I've had to dig a couple times to get
answers.