users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: How to allow request robots.txt in GlassFish 3 for my app

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:38:41 -0500 (CDT)

I see this forum dead... So I will reaserch my question and find how and
where : - as on GlassFish same on Tomcat - you need to put file into webapp
dirrectory (if you want return static file) In my case I need generate from
app and return text/plain page that same as robots.txt I have enginx with
proxy settings, so I need determinate location url through ip and port of my
app location /robots.txt { allow all; proxy_pass
http://8.8.8.8:8080/robots.txt; }

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alex.skorohod']