users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Problems with Lookup of remote EJB from stand-alone Client

From: Alexander Schell <DealeyLama_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 21:02:44 +0200

Oh Lord! I'm so dumb! =(

This solves all the problems:

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.glassfish.extras</groupId>
        <artifactId>glassfish-embedded-all</artifactId>
        <version>3.1.1</version>
</dependency>

Maybe I should look for another job...roadsweeper or so...

A nice evening to all of you

Best regards

Alex

Am 30.08.2014 13:34, schrieb Alexander Schell:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Here's the Stacktrace the client prints:
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NamingException: Lookup failed
>>> for 'java:global/LookupTest/LookupTest-ejb-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/TestEJB' in
>>> SerialContext[myEnv={org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort=3700,
>>>
>> java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory,
>>> org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=localhost,
>>>
>> java.naming.factory.state=com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl,
>>> java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=com.sun.enterprise.naming} [Root exception
>>> is javax.naming.NamingException: ejb ref resolution error for remote
>>> business interfacecom.oneandone.qadevacc.lookuptest.api.TestEJBRemote
>>> [Root exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not invoke
>>> defineClass!]]
>>
>> MG>Alex
>> MG>this means corba was unable to resolve
>> 'java:global/LookupTest/LookupTest-ejb-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/TestEJB'
>> MG>Your best bet is to download a CORBA Test tool and use that for local
>> corba lookup tests and remote corba MG>lookup tests
>> MG>http://sourceforge.net/projects/corbatester/
>>
>> MG>BTW If your boss thinks someone will think faster by swinging a meat
>> cleaver in front of them
>> MG>inform him a change in careers to butcher is in order
>> MG>Interesting "Think Faster" article located at:
>> MG>http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/does-thinking-fast-mean-youre-thinking-smarter-180950180/?no-ist
>>>
>>> at
>>>
>> com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialContext.lookup(SerialContext.java:491)
>>> at
>>>
>> com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialContext.lookup(SerialContext.java:438)
>>> at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:411)
>>> at
>>>
>> com.oneandone.qadevacc.lookuptest.client.LookupTestClient.lookup(LookupTestClient.java:63)
>>> at
>>>
>> com.oneandone.qadevacc.lookuptest.client.LookupTestClient.main(LookupTestClient.java:26)
>>> Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: ejb ref resolution error for
>>> remote business interface org.alex.testRemote [Root exception is
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not invoke defineClass!]
>>> at com.sun.ejb.EJBUtils.lookupRemote30BusinessObject(EJBUtils.java:433)
>>> at
>>>
>> com.sun.ejb.containers.RemoteBusinessObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(RemoteBusinessObjectFactory.java:75)
>>> at
>> javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:321)
>>> at
>>>
>> com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialContext.getObjectInstance(SerialContext.java:527)
>>> at
>>>
>> com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialContext.lookup(SerialContext.java:487)
>>> ... 4 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not invoke defineClass!
>>> at
>>>
>> org.glassfish.pfl.dynamic.codegen.impl.CodeGeneratorUtil.makeClass(CodeGeneratorUtil.java:
>>> org.glassfish.pfl.dynamic.codegen.spi.Wrapper._generate(Wrapper.java:1102)
>>> at
>>> org.glassfish.pfl.dynamic.codegen.spi.Wrapper._generate(Wrapper.java:1086)
>>> at com.sun.ejb.EJBUtils.generateAndLoad(EJBUtils.java:593)
>>> at
>>> com.sun.ejb.EJBUtils.loadGeneratedRemoteBusinessClasses(EJBUtils.java:507)
>>> at