users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Where to Post Robots.txt File on Glassfish Server that ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:51:15 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I also has such problem so please help us to find solution . I had app
that has controller on */robots.txt requests but my app cannot get this
request through GlassFish and server return 404. I don't want return on
request stable file, I want generate it in my app, what changes I need to do
with GlassFish setting, domain.xml configuring ? Also I have app request
controller */sitemap.xml and without any changes in settings I got generated
file from my app, so this situation only for robots.txt file !

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alex.skorohod']