users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: glassfish4 - dcom node - run glassfish as specific user

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:43:24 -0500 (CDT)

(apologies if my question causes a digression to your original thread). Yes.
My steps included getting access to the keys and usage of the
setup-local-dcom cmd. My steps were gleaned from the GF4 ha-admin guide and
few other Byron Nevin's blogs on Clustering with DCOM. 1. On Remote machine -
* started asadmin for a basic Glassfish 4 installation. * ran
setup-local-dcom 2. On machine with DAS * Ensured DAS is up * setup a
password alias * validate-dcom to remote host with password file. This throws
the error that is on:
https://blogs.oracle.com/foo/entry/clustering_in_glassfish_with_dcom Tried
the suggestions on this article. But same error persists. On
https://blogs.oracle.com/foo/entry/glassfish_dcom_configuration_utility "....
If validate-local-dcom fails then see another blog that describes further
configuration steps you may need to make on the Windows node...." The
'another blog' goes to Oracle home page. Not sure what to check next. Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sujava']