users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: glassfish4 - dcom node - run glassfish as specific user

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 12:35:12 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=bradvido]... The DCOM node is working and validate-dcom is
successful.... [/quote] Hi, Could you please share the steps you took to
setup the DCOM node? For about a week now, I have been trying to setup two
DCOM instances - one on each Windows 2008 machines - while the DAS is on
another Windows 7 machine. The following link had the closest guidance but I
still get the ".. is UAC on? : Logon failure: Access denied."
https://blogs.oracle.com/foo/entry/clustering_in_glassfish_with_dcom Thank
you. Sorry I do not have any solution to your original question.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sujava']