users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: GlassFish4.0 on Windows XP SP3 with JDK1.7.0_67

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 09:37:19 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Kumara. As you can imagine that will require me to take a very long
line and prepare it to run fine in Windows MSDOS to only get to the next step
and potentially fail. Fortunately - I have a different machine with Windows 7
and it works fine there. So I am going to guess that Glassfish 4.0 hasn't
really been tested for Windows XP/JDK1.7.0_x. I have just switched to the
Windows 7 machine at this point, I will give your suggestions a try at some
point and let you know.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'glassfishHeadaches']