users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Admin Console for GlassFish 4.0 does not start on Windows 7

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 17:56:17 -0500 (CDT)

Well just a guess, but is it possible that "D:\Program Files" is owned by an
administrator and you, as a user, don't have access on the resources... I
have Glassfish installed in "C:\Program Files\Glassfish" and the domain unter
"C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Glassfish\domains". I am executing Glassfish as
user from Netbeans and it runs like a charm. I have defined the default
domain directory in "asenv.bat" with "%APPDATA%\Glassfish\domains" so that
each user on the machine can create his own domain to work with.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'schrotti12']