users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish 4: Looking up JMS-ConnectionFactory from stand-alone Client

From: Amy Kang <amy.kang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 13:57:13 -0700

Hello Alex,

The following is from GlassFish 3.1 Developer's Guide
'To access a JMS resource from a stand-alone client'
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2418/gkusn.html#gkuqa

You can also check out the section in GlassFish 4.0 Developer's Guide at
https://glassfish.java.net/docs/4.0/application-development-guide.pdf

Thanks,
amy