users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to encrypt jms communication between Java EE ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 20:53:52 -0600 (CST)

By default the MQ broker is embedded within the GF server (running within the
same JVM). To enable SSL you need to (1) configure the MQ broker to run the
jmsssl service and (2) configure your JMS connection factories to use the
jmsssl protocol to connect to the broker. So it's simply [JMS application]
---- (JMS API via ssl) ----- [MQ Broker] So any data that flows using the JMS
API is encrypted. I see your diagram shows the GF server. I'm not sure what
you are thinking of here. In JMS messages flow only between the MQ broker and
the JMS application (where "JMS application" might be a standalone client, or
a EJB or servlet). If you're still confused, ask a follow-up.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']