users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Batch Applications don't start with class _at_Startup and @Singleton.

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 18:48:22 -0500

Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:50:58 -0800
From: Mahesh.Kannan_at_Oracle.Com
To: users_at_glassfish.java.net
Subject: Re: Batch Applications don't start with class @Startup and @Singleton.

    Yes, as Reza mentioned in the other
      thread, this look likes a bug. Could you please share the code as
      well as server.log?

      On 1/3/14 7:54 AM, Maurício Silva wrote:

      Good afternoon,

      I need to implement some routines in java to update our database
      tables. But I have a problem, I am grieving for a few days and I
      have no idea how to solve. On the Internet also could not find the
      solution. I have a annotated with @ Startup and @ Singleton class,
      and a method annotated with @ PostContruct, the problem is I can
      not start my jobs based on Batch Applications java ee 7, the first
      job is in a state of 'STARTING' and does not start way to give
      timoutexception the server. Would you like some help for this if
      possible.

      Thank you.

      Maurício
          Silva dos Santos
      Desenvolvimento.
      ConsisaNet Sistemas

          de Informação Ltda
      (46)
          3520 1300
      www.consisanet.com

    Boa Noite Maurício
Talvez você deveria dar uma olhada instalação quartz na Glassfish (com terracota para Clustering)http://terracotta.org/documentation/4.1/quartz-scheduler/installation-guide

Se houver uma configuração incorreta em qualquer uma das etapas acima mencionadas, então pode tratar essa situação imediatamente
(Cordiais saudações de E.U.)
Martín Gainty
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/martin-gainty/3/938/a11