users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with accessing EJB Components in a Remote ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 19:15:39 -0600 (CST)

Hello again :) no one an idea? Sorry, probably too much text. It would really
help, if somone has or know an example how to access a EJB that is packed in
a EAR file from an WAR with 2 !seperate! Glashfish 4 servers (javaee7). Its
really exhausting to find something useful in the web. Where i have to
register the access? ...in the ejb-jar.xml or glassfish-ejb-jar.xml or in the
admin console of the Glassfish or in the glassfish-web.xml ...and so on....
And how ... there a so many variants how to reference an remote EJB
corbaname:iiop::3700#java:global/service-ejb/ServiceBean or
corbaname:iiop::3700#java:global[/]// There are sooooooo much possible
locations : ( I would bet, a lot of users are confused about this topic.
Thank you in advance for your time! A goodie .... that ive found somewhere in
the web... LOL: >> Quote: "I solved my problem, I migrate to JBoss 7.1.1,
read the tutorial
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/EJB+invocations+from+a+remote+client+using+JNDI
and in my first test all worked fine, in the way that I desired but using
JBoss instead Glassfish."

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Grauzone']