users@glassfish.java.net

Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception TimeoutException

From: Wilkins, Brian <bwilkins_at_harris.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:14:13 +0000

Has this been fixed yet? I am still plagued by the problem of "Servlet.service() for servlet default threw exception...TimeoutException"

Apparently others have the same problem. I do not have this problem in GlassFish 3.1.2.2. I have tried a fresh GlassFish install where I give it an answer file to the silent installer and I have tried copying my domain from GlassFish3 to the GlassFish4 directory then executing an asadmin start-domain -upgrade, same problem. I can't use GlassFish 4 until this is fixed.

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20681

Brian