users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Always using DerbyPool

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:03:42 -0500 (CDT)

We have a production app running on GF 3.1.1....And I am currently porting to
4.0x... But aside from that -- I just had a similar problem: I had a JDBC
resource "Member" that was properly tied to a pool going to a SQLServer db.
Whenever I did an "@Resource(lookup = "Memeber") I would get a 'connection
refused' on port 1527 -- which traces back to "DerbyPool".... After much fuss
I had a coworker look at my code and he saw that typo: "Memeber". I would
have preferred if GF40x would have given a name not found rather than routing
me to a jdbc/__default. Doubt this is your problem, but you may just want to
double check....

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fwelland']