users@glassfish.java.net

RE: GF 2.1 - JMX through firewall

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:08:00 -0400

set port attributes for both rmiRegistryPortPlatform and rmiServerPortPlatform port in the listener

e.g.

<Listener...

rmiRegistryPortPlatform="9009" rmiServerPortPlatform="9010" />

set the perms :

find /config/security.policy or config/jmxremote.access

insert both roles:

monitorRole readonly
controlRole readwrite

open both ports thru firewall