users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Should JSPs in a WAB deployment have access to external ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 10:28:07 -0500 (CDT)

Precompiling the JSPs is simply not working. On the one hand I am finding
that I need to compile against tomcat7 to get the JSPs using the correct
generics code in org.apache.jasper.runtime.TagHandlerPool, and on the other
hand by using tomcat7 compiler the JSPs are generated with a reference to
org.apache.tomcat.InstanceManager which is not included in the GlassFish
tomcat. Is there a prescribed method for compiling JSPs for GlassFish ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ejroberts']