users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What are GF requirements for creating JDBC connection ...

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 16:25:36 -0400

Honestly, its not really this complicated. I personally don't use Netbeans so I can't speak to that. Can you try simply downloading the GF4 zip distribution from [1]. Then unzip it to a directory, drop the DB driver jar into place, and start up the domain using the asadmin start-domain cmd? That will rule out issues you might be having with your Netbeans environment.

-Noah

[1] - https://glassfish.java.net/download.html