users@glassfish.java.net

Re: getting EclipseLink-7018 error during deployment.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 03:49:34 -0500 (CDT)

EclipseLink is basically just the open source version of Oracle TopLink, so
you can also look up the equivalent TopLink error - TOPLINK-7018 - which has
the same description. I suspect that the ....createDDL.jdbc file doesn't
exist,isn't reachable by Glassfish or there could just be a permissions
issue. That might be a relative path, but I'm suspicious that it seems to be
looking in the root directory for that file. Can you check that that file
does exist in your application? As far as I can tell from googling around,
that's an auto-generated file from EclipseLink and it may not have generated
correctly, if at all. Mike Croft [url=http://www.c2b2.co.uk/support]C2B2
Expert Support[/url]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mcroft']