users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Downloading GF 4 via Maven fails

From: Romain Grecourt <romain.grecourt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:12:15 +0200

On 8/13/13 2:03 PM, Oliver B. Fischer wrote:
> Yes, I download it as Maven dependency.
We do this and don't face that particular problem.

The transitive dependencies should be avoided though, it would prevent
any such issue.
See https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20427.

Which maven version are you using ? Can you share a small pom that
reproduces the issue on your end ?

Thanks,
Romain