users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Accessing Glassfish configuration values from domain.xml

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:46:50 +0530

Here is one suggestion. You use org.glassfish.embeddable.GlassFish service to execute asadmin commands. It's part of a public interface. Just Google for its javadocs. It's available as a service in osgi service registry. So, you can use it easily from uour bundle that is installed using felix fileinstall.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Sent from my Android phone, please excuse me for its brevity.