users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NullPointerException from inside proxy: logging of proxy operations?

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:25:46 -0400

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Should mention as well that other methods in fooProcessor() execute fine,
> indicating that there is no problem with FooProcessorBean (the implementing
> class) construction or location.

But when I remove these other method invocations, and make this method
invocation be the first one, I do not see any indication that
FooProcessorBean's constructor is ever invoked. This suggests a proxy
issue. It would be nice to know what logging level to turn on to see why
the internal proxy is failing with no log messages. Thanks for any help.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson