users@glassfish.java.net

Re: There is a process already using the admin port 4848 -- ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 00:46:49 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, WU LI is correct, I did the modification for /etc/hosts, it worked, but
a new error was brought. Waiting for domain1 to start .Error starting domain
domain1. The server exited prematurely with exit code 1. Before it died, it
produced the following output: Error occurred during initialization of VM
java/lang/ClassNotFoundException: error in opening JAR file
/asinstall/glassfish3/glassfish/modules/endorsed/._jaxb-api-osgi.jar Could
someone help me for this new error? Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Chris_QSS']