users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Timezones, Glassfish, Two different systems: How do I change

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:12:17 -0500 (CDT)

I solved my problem right now and with the intention of helping others
desevolvedores, follow the step by step type in your glassfish c: \
glassfish3 \ bin \> asadmin list-jvm-options see if the list appears
-Duser.timezone = UTC case does not appear go to the domain.xml file and
search for jvm-options and add the command line -Duser.timezone = Brazil /
East substituting the Brazil / East timezone by country after restart the
server and be happy

--
[Message sent by forum member 'morcegao']