users@glassfish.java.net

Re: About EJB lite and Portable JNDI Name

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:57:46 +0900

Marina,

Thanks reply very much!

Yes, JNDI names have been logged in the server.log,

[2013-08-27T10:53:47.692+0900] [glassfish 4.0] [INFO]
[ejb.portable_jndi_names]
[javax.enterprise.system.container.ejb.com.sun.ejb.containers] [tid:
_ThreadID=35 _ThreadName=admin-listener(4)] [timeMillis: 1377568427692]
[levelValue: 800] [[
  EJB5181:Portable JNDI names for EJB DukesBirthdayBean:
[java:global/firstcup-war/DukesBirthdayBean,
java:global/firstcup-war/DukesBirthdayBean!firstcup.ejb.DukesBirthdayBean]]]

However, list-jndi-entries command does not display them, so, this
should be a bug from admin cli and I will file a jira.

Tang

--
Tang Yong