users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems using secure wss:// in Glassfish 4.0

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:22:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, sorry for late reply, I don't check this forum as often as I should. Can
you please use users_at_tyrus.java.net for your next question? (Tyrus is
WebSocket Reference Implementation used in glassfish). To answer your
question - we are aware of this issue and it is already fixed in Tyrus trunk.
Also Secure Echo Sample was added to show how you can reach secured endpoint
from java (using WebSocket client API). related issues are:
https://java.net/jira/browse/TYRUS-146 https://java.net/jira/browse/TYRUS-154
trunk can be obtained from projects repository - see https://tyrus.java.net ;
sample is located at
https://java.net/projects/tyrus/sources/source-code-repository/show/trunk/samples/echo-https/
Regards, Pavel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'pavel_bucek']