users@glassfish.java.net

Replicate session among two or more clusters Glassfish 3.1.2

From: Antonio Panazzolo <Antonio.Panazzolo_at_pat.it>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 13:44:58 +0000

Hi to everyone,
I'm using glassfish from one year and I've already configured a cluster with two instances. I've also set up the http session replication among cluster instances.
Now I've the necessity to create a new cluster with other two instances.
Which is the best way to replicate the session between the two clusters? When I've achieved this objective then I'm able to extend the configuration of my mod_jk balancer and include the two new instances of the new cluster.
Thanks for the support!