users@glassfish.java.net

create-jms-resource with --target domain

From: Mykhailo Kotsur <miccots_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:06:47 +0200

Hello glassfish community,

Does anybody has any idea why the command:

asadmin> create-jms-resource --restype 'javax.jms.Queue' --target domain --property ClientId=None:AddressList=None:UserName=guest:Password=guest:Name=name jndi/queue remote failure: Unable to create admin object. Target domain is not a supported type. Command create-admin-object supports these types of targets only : Cluster, Stand alone instance, Config, Default server,

fails? Should not be a problem according to the docs. And also it's possible to create the same resource without targets (which is my goal) via web console.

Currently I've found a hacky solution: create it with --target server and then delete resource reference from the server, which doesn't look really nice.

Thanks in advance,
Mike