users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 - Is RMI-IIOP Per-Request Load Balancing ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 05:55:39 -0500 (CDT)

We have experienced the same problems. However, if you read the docs word for
word it actually describes a load balancing strategy that only use ONE node.
Quote: "PRLB chooses the first node in a cluster to use on each request." You
may ask "...and then what?" and that would be a good question. :) So in
essence the server is acting the way the docs says. I have notified the
Glassfish team about this strange formulation, but have gotten no response.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'twistah']