users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EE Tutorial Duke's Bank,Case Study & No login

From: emiddio-frontier <emiddio_at_frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:01:17 -0700

refer to the Tutorial doc pdf - tutorial doc also available as html.

glassfish needs things defined in the security/role/file realm - you can use
the glassfish console web app to configure.

the tutorial might configure automatically - but my recollection is there
are steps you have to do manually.

-Gary